Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Flee or get fired

I was itching to blog as my life was given outrageous twists. But my memory's sick and I can't even remember my effin' password. Now I got the reset, the liberty to document is once again--MINE!

April 30 2010
After 1 year, 11 months and 10 nights of swiping my id in that familiar office entrance, I finally stood up and left. The last few night were pure struggle, literally dragged my feet to work. That company has earned both my respect and my disgust. So I am leaving all my feedback right where I left them, in my cluttered locker.
Relieved I might say. I can't wait to stay home and nurture my infant first-hand. If you were a mother, you'd understand me. But you're not, so I'm giving you the chance to be all whiny about it( to whom it may concern). I do not care if my COE won't be as good. I HAVE HAD IT. Now I am officially a bummer. So what?

Wait, I was only a bummer for a few hours. I just received a text for a referral on a home based job. Sweet. God I'm starting to count my blessings. "Prepare for an interview anytime. For the mean time,dial for this Aussie account" This is really impromptu, but I love $$$ so it's a 'YES' then.

That was where it all started.

No comments: