Monday, July 26, 2010

Marital Suicide


A boring day leads me to playing detective. spying over his good old friendster account. Never did he cheat on me-- that's a fact. But woman as I am, I can't shy away from insecurities. Bury them to the depths yeah sure I can. But somehow it will find it's way out with raging hormones.

So there I go checking old testimonies, videos and pictures. Then it hit me. Damn was he dead in love with his ex. I know the word 'ex' connotes the past. I just feel that the competition is still there. No matter how hard he tries, I just couldn't accept the fact that he once madly loved her.

We are both intense lovers. He feels the same with my ex. I understand his rage with just hearing the name. I feel twice as much or even thrice as much. Maybe. Just maybe, that is how we love each other. Possessive in nature.

I know you girls out there know how this feels. When you think you have the perfect man, you'd do anything to mess things up, to kiss and make up.
A love-hate relationship is risky but sweet. Exciting yet dangerous. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Call me insane.envious.insecure. I love my JC.

No comments: